Thursday 27 August 2009

I Have A Confession To Make...

Not in a million years did I think I would say what I’m about to say…

Despite only having a Mac for literally a matter of days, I have no choice but to take back everything I have ever said about Mac’s.  I’ve tried my hardest to make it go wrong, I’ve tried to pick fault with it – yet whatever application/feature I try (and no matter what I do) I end up being impressed.

I have to say purchasing a Mac has got to have been one of the best ideas I have ever had!  Simple, complex, versatile, technical, non-technical, easy, fast and fantastic! These are just some of the words that can describe Apple Mac’s!  Simple to use, as complex as you want it to be, versatile because right out of the box it can do almost anything! Technical enough for the IT Professionals yet so easy to use anyone can quickly start using all their features!

No comments:

Post a Comment