Tuesday 8 May 2012

Raspberry Pi Latest Update - Pt 4

The 4th Raspberry Pi landed in my inbox today and surprise, surprise! Still no nearer to getting my hands on one!

4,000 other people ahead of me in the queue have actually had the opportunity to get their hands on one though and another batch of the boards are on their way.

The email was full of links to websites where people who have managed to get their hands on one but to me that's just a smack in the face to those of us who don't have one yet.

To be honest I'm starting to get fed up of all these emails telling me that other people can buy one but not me and I'm starting to loose interest and I think a lot of other people will be feeling the same way.  The novelty of owning such a computer is now wearing off so unless they get their act together soon they could end up with lots of stock on their hands with no one willing to buy any.

No comments:

Post a Comment