Monday 15 March 2010

The Dowsing Kit

Dowsing and divining are basically one and the same thing.  Dowsing is the interpretation of signs, symbols or movement of a dowsing object to.  There are different types of dowsing/divining ranging from tarot, I Ching to the use of L-rods or a pendulum.

In paranormal terms, dowsing rods (L-rods) and/or pendulums are used to either locate things or to ask questions and get a yes/no type of answer.

The dowsing kit that I have is by Sig Lonegrem and has everything you could ever need to begin dowsing:



Learning to dowse is a lot simpler than you might think and in the next week or so I will give you a brief insight in how to begin dowsing.  Even though I will tell you how to get started, I still recommend that you get hold of a proper dowsing kit (like the one I have) to get you started as the book(s) that come with it go in to a bit more detail than I will and have a lot of dowsing charts that you may find usefull...

No comments:

Post a Comment