Saturday 23 July 2011

Greased Lightning Showroom Shine

I ran out of Greased Lightning's Showroom Shine some months ago and I as refuse to pay full price for it (£20 a bottle) I've been waiting to catch it on the Ideal World channel where they always have it on special offer - the other day I managed to catch it on the TV so off to their website I went and placed my order.

I've not washed my car (or what I really mean is I haven't taken it through a car wash) since the end of last year so the only way the muck has washed off my car is from any rain we've had!

I woke up early this morning and there was a clear blue sky with the sun shining down so I decided to grab my Greased Lightning Showroom Shine and micro-fibre cloths and head off outside to wash my car.

I purchased two packages from Ideal World - 1 triple pack of Showroom Shine and 1 box containing one bottle of Showroom Shine, one bottle of Stain Shifter and one bottle of One Minute Wheels.

Here are a few photos that I took of my car before I washed it:


 

I decided to clean the wheels first using the One Minute Wheels bottle. All you have to do is spray the wheel with the solution and then use a wheel brush to turn it in to a bit of a lather. You then need to rinse it with water and Hey Presto nice and clean wheels!

I was pleasantly surprised with the One Minute Wheels product and it brought the wheels up very nicely as you can see from the before and after photos (above and below).

I then grabbed a couple of micro-fibre cloths (one for cleaning and one for buffing) along with a bottle of Showroom Shine and began to clean my car.

As you'll see from the 'After' photos below it wasn't long before my car was sparkling in the sun once again!

 

One of the good things about using Showroom Shine is that it puts on a protective coating so the next time you clean your car it's a lot quicker as the grime/much is on the protective coating rather than your cars paintwork itself.

Once again, Greased Lightning's Showroom Shine has done a fantastic job on my car and I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to quickly and easily clean/wash their car and end up with a fantastic looking shiny car!

No comments:

Post a Comment