Wednesday 7 March 2012

Grownups Series 2 - DVD Review

Until I joined LoveFilm I hadn't realised there had been a second (and third) series of Grownups and as I enjoyed the first series I thought I'd give the second one a go..

To be honest, I wish I hadn't bothered as it was nowhere near as good as the first.  All that it seemed to be about was all the main characters having sex with each other and that was as deep as the plots got.  I'm not saying that the plots in the first series were exactly intellectual (they're not) but they were so much better than this series.

If you're a fan of the first series and were hoping they would make a second - please don't bother with the second series as it will ruin it for you.

The third series is on my LoveFilm list - despite the second series being pretty poor, I'm going to give it a go so I'll be leaving it on my list.


No comments:

Post a Comment