Thursday 25 January 2007

Rayman: Raving Rabbids

Oh, My, God...

This has to be the most stupidest, daftest, silliest and most fun game I have ever played. :)

Rayman: Raving Rabbids is basically a game that is full of nothing but mini-games so you can either play for 5 minutes or 5 hours!!!  So far I have been running with a bomb trying to get to the finish line before the bomb goes off, only for the bomb to go off anyway!

I have also been watching some Rabbids with constipation, as the toilet doors fly open you have to close them using the remote and nunchuck else they get all embarrassed when they see you watching them and shoot you with a plunger!!  I've just got to the part where I have had to milk my first cow. Yes, that's right milking a cow! Who on earth comes up with these strange ideas?

Wii Mans Game Rating

Fun Factor: 10/10 - Amazing Fun
Playability: 9/10 - Very Tiring On The Arms
Gameplay: 9/10 - 5 Minutes Or 5 Hours, You Decide!
Graphics: 8/10 - Nothing Fancy As It's All About The Gameplay!
Sound/Music: 7/10 - Very Funny Sound Effects ;)

Overall: 43/50

No comments:

Post a Comment