Monday 28 December 2009

Greased Lightning - My First Ever TV Shopping Channel Purchase

Normally when I'm watching a shopping channel on TV (I think a lot of them are absolutely hilarious), I normally just see a load of old Tat that the presenters are making out is an absolute bargain!

I happened to be channel hopping the other day through the FreeView channels that I get and I stopped on the IdealWorld shopping channel and started to listen to what they were saying about a quick and easy way to wash you car without taking it to a carwash and without getting a hosepipe and buckets of water involved.

After 30+ minutes of listening to what they were saying and watching the demonstrations, I went straight on to google.co.uk to see if there were any complaints about this product.  I couldn't find a single complaint from anyone who had actually used the product (lots of sceptical people saying it couldn't possibly wash a car without scratching it - how could they know this without trying it?) - surely  if IdealWorld sold a product that ruined the paintwork on peoples cars then they would have been sued by now?

Anyway, here is a link to the product that I brought (the 'free' gift I went with was the tyre blackener thingy).

IdealWorld - Greased Lightning

Is it any good?  Will it scratch my car?  Is it a complete and utter waste of money?

Only time will tell, as soon as my delivery arrives I will try it out and post the results on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment