Saturday 28 January 2012

LoveFilm 6 Month Subscription


The other day I came across a special offer on Amazon for a 6 Month Subscription to LoveFilm for around £35 which is an absolute bargain!

The subscription should be with me by the middle of the week so by the time I've created my LoveFilm account and selected items I want to rent I should be watching a couple of new DVDs by the weekend (hopefully).

LoveFilm have a reputation when it comes to their special offers.  If you are so much as 1 second late in cancelling then you have to pay full price for another month before they end the subscription.

The Internet is littered with tales of disgruntled customers, some fall foul of the notice period you need to give them to cancel and some mention shoddy salespeople not telling them the full story when they stop them in shopping centres.

They're now owned by Amazon so I would like to think that they have cleaned their act up now.  Needless to say when the paperwork arrives in the post I will be reading the terms and conditions very, very carefully and making a note of any important dates on my calendar.