Wednesday 30 May 2012

Raspberry Pi Latest Update - Pt 5

Ooh look! Another Raspberry Pi update from RS Components.  They start of their email by saying that lots of people have already been invited to purchase their Raspberry Pi - talk about rubbing it in my face?!

I couldn't give a monkeys about all those people who have been able to order one, I just want to know when I will be able to order mine.

To rub more salt in to the wound they list a couple of websites where you can see what people who have managed to get their hands one have done with them.  Needless to say I'm not touching these links.

The simple fact of the matter is, they should not have launched the product until they were in the situation where they could actually sell more than just a handful.

To be completely honest I'm starting to lose interest and I think I may be at the stage where I no longer want one.

Not impressed, not impressed at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment