Thursday 31 May 2012

Raspberry Pi Latest Update - Pt 6

I think I'm about to feint...  I've just received an email from RS Components Online saying they are ready to take my order for a Raspberry Pi!

There's is a limit of one per customer and to access the store you have to enter your email address along with a unique activation code that can be used just the once.

It goes on to say that they will offer you lots of different accessories to go with the Pi and you should add them to your Pi order to save on postage and packaging - I wonder how much P&P is going to be on what is being advertised as a £22 computer?

I'm still in two minds on whether to buy one or not, it's been so long since they were launched that I'm starting to go off the idea so I'll have to have a think about it over the next few days to see if I should purchase one or not...

No comments:

Post a Comment