Thursday 5 April 2012

Raspberry Pi Latest Update - Pt 2

I've just received another Raspberry Pi update from RS Components, this time it tells me that 2000 of the devices have landed at the Pi Foundation in Cambridge but they are still testing them so we can't have them just yet.

They are waiting for the testing certificate to come through (there has been some debate on whether they need this or not).

RS have created a dedicated Raspberry Pi online store and once the testing has completed they will invite the first bunch of people in the queue to purchase one.

They will then move to the next group of people in the queue and invite them to go to the store as and when more stock arrives.

The only thing they don't tell you is whereabouts in the queue you are so I could be waiting days, weeks or even months before I receive my invitation...

No comments:

Post a Comment