Saturday 7 April 2012

Sony Reader PRS-T1 - Unboxing

Good job I didn't go out this morning as my shiny, new, Sony eReader turned up this morning!  I only ordered it yesterday and didn't expect it to be delivered until Monday!

Let the un-boxing commence...


It's in what I call an 'Apple Style' box where the box is made of quality cardboard and is just big enough to fit the product.


As you can see, it's nicely wrapped up inside too.


As it's a European model, as well as the UK paperwork there is an assortment of languages to choose from:


After removing the last piece of packaging I'm left with a very, very light eBook reader:


All I need to do now, is plug it in to my computer with the supplied USB lead and charge it up!

A full review will be coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment