Wednesday 22 February 2012

Love Film - Damaged DVD Sent

My second DVD package from LoveFilm arrived today and one particular DVD that I was looking forward to watching was in it so when I sat down to eat my dinner I put the DVD in my played all ready to enjoy it and it wouldn't play.

On ejecting the DVD I had a look to see if there was any dirt or scratches on the disc and I could immediately see it was cracked.

Just like the previous time I had an issue, I went on to the LoveFilm website, reported the issue and within a few minutes it was all sorted out and the title will be added back on to my rentals list and they will dispatch another DVD as soon as possible.

As I've said before, problems happen all the time and it's how a company deals with that problem that sets it aside from its rivals and once again the customer service I've received from LoveFilm has been excellent.

I just seem to have been unlucky in the fact that I've only had two packages from LoveFilm so far and there has been a problem with each of them - fingers crossed the next one will be OK!